Yacht delivery service
Yacht Delivery UK prides itself on providing the highest level of service. To maintain this, you will deal with Nigel or Toby throughout every stage of your sailing yacht or motorboat delivery.
How Yacht Delivery UK service works:
- Initial enquiry: We will discuss your exact requirements to come up with the perfect solution for your delivery service.
- Quotation: We will send you a quotation, giving you the options to deliver your vessel in a way which meets your requirements and budget.
- Confirmation: Following discussions with us, we will then prepare the perfect delivery plan for you and confirm your departure date with a signed contract.
- Final delivery briefing: You will be sent a pre-delivery report and briefing with everything you need to know about the delivery including planned passage details and email updates of vessel location throughout the journey.
- Your delivery: We will monitor the movement of the vessel on route to make sure everything goes smoothly and the crew receive all the support they require.
- Delivery completion: This will include our post delivery report; vessel cleaned internally and externally and fuelled up if required. If you are not available for a handover then we will also provide pictures on completion.
If you are looking for sailing yacht or motorboat delivery services and have any queries, call us on +44 (0) 7565 694 388. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or get a free quotation here.
Here is just a selection of our most recent yacht and powerboat deliveries. Check out our gallery to see some of the wonderful images picked up along the way:
- Hanse 495: Hamble to Portimao - 8 days - 1200 miles
- CR 470: Porto to Plymouth - 5 days - 650 miles
- Jeanneau SO50 DS: Split to Rijeka to Split - 12 days - 600 miles
- Princess V62: Dartmouth to St Helier - 1 day - 75 miles
- Nimbus 320: Cork to Gothenburg - 8 days - 1100 miles
- Hanse 495: Greifsweld to Hamble - 7 days - 1000 miles
- 22m passenger ferry: Lymington to Glasgow - 3 days - 600 miles
- X Yachts X41: St Agnes to Hamble - 2 days - 255 miles
- Jeanneau SO37: Plymouth to Ramsgate - 2 days - 225 miles
- Élan 310: Dartmouth to Falmouth - 1 day - 80 miles
- Jeanneau Prestige 42: Salcombe to Brighton - 1 day - 185 miles
- Jeanneau SO32i: Plymouth to Brighton 1 day - 210 miles
- X Yachts X41: Dartmouth to St Peter Port - 1 day - 65 miles